Oran Park High School

Partners in Learning

Telephone02 4634 7700



Before beginning your child's enrolment for Year 7 2025, please carefully read the important information here. This information is vital in ensuring a smooth enrolment process for you and our Enrolment Officer.  

Our school can help with enrolment queries throughout the year.

Local enrolment area

Check your address on School Finder to see if it is within our local intake area. Most schools have designated local enrolment areas. Note: local enrolment areas are subject to change.

How to enrol

If you live in our intake area and would like to apply to enrol at our school, start by submitting an online enrolment application. Online enrolment is currently only available for Australian or New Zealand citizens and permanent residents.

If you are not able to apply online or you prefer not to, download the paper application to enrol (PDF 768.4KB) form. Please complete the form in English. A translated application to enrol may help you do this.

Online enrolment can also be used for out-of-area enrolment. Please note that out-of-area enrolment procedures are subject to the department’s enrolment policy.

Enrolment applications are finalised at the school.

For more information, visit secondary school enrolment.

For more information, visit:

How to enrol - Year 6 into Year 7

In NSW government schools, applying to move from primary school to high school is a 2-step process that starts with an Expression of Interest. Visit the moving to high school page to learn more about the process.

  • If you have received an offer from our school for placement into Year 7 next year, the next step is to visit online enrolment to proceed with the offer and complete the enrolment application.
  • If you did not submit an expression of interest or are not eligible, visit online enrolment to start a new application to our school.
  • If you submitted your expression of interest using a paper form, or would prefer not to enrol online, use the application to enrol (PDF 768.4KB) form.

Moving to high school

Visit the moving to high school page to find out more about the transition of year 6 students into year 7.

Temporary visas and international students

The Temporary Residents Program has information about eligibility and the forms to complete an application.

Distance education

Distance education is an equity program for students who are geographically isolated or whose individual circumstances prevent them from regularly attending school. Students must meet one of the conditions in the Distance Education Enrolment Procedures to be eligible to access this program as a full-time student.

For more information about educational opportunities in rural areas, visit Rural and distance education.

Once the completed enrolment form, the 100 points of residential ID is received at the office we will begin to process the enrolment. This also involves contacting your child’s previous school.

Once these processes have been completed we will contact you to make an appointment to see the Stage Deputy for an enrolment interview.

Original Documents required for New Enrolment (Original Documents will be copied):

• Birth Certificate

• 100 Points Proof of Residence in enrolling parents name as per enclosed flyer

• 2 x Latest School Report

• NAPLAN if required

• Any Health Care or Welfare Plans if applicable

• Any Court Orders if applicable

• VISA or Citizenship paper work if applicable

• Immunisation History Statement if student hasn’t been enrolled into a NSW Public School previously

Click here for examples of 100 points of ID

Parents/carers can access the Oran Park High School's  Non-local enrolment criteria 

Moving overseas

Moving overseas and need school reports authenticated for DFAT? 

Email document.authentication@det.nsw.edu.au to arrange to bring original documents to 105 Phillip Street, Parramatta 2150.